Your unique skin anti ageing products for different skin types
Lines and wrinkles are slowly multiplying, the surface of your face is changing, your skin is denser and less supple... It's time to think about anti ageing skin care to get back your young skin! Here are some tips to choosing the right anti ageing skin care for your skin type.
Anti-wrinkle cream: the first step
We all dread the appearance of wrinkles, those signs of the time passing. We may accept some of them, like the ones at the corner of our eyes or dimples, but there are others we would prefer to tackle. Unfortunately, no one has yet invented a miracle cream that makes us wake up the next morning with skin like a baby's bottom. However, anti-wrinkle creams can really reduce signs of skin ageing by slowing down the formation of wrinkles, reducing those that have already appeared, remodelling the surface of the face and densifying the skin. But, as everyone's skin is different, different kinds of skin care must be chosen for different skin types.
Choosing the right anti-wrinkle cream for your skin
- For my dry skin: for tight, itchy skin that gets red easily when the temperature changes, you need to hydrate the skin with an anti-wrinkle cream rich in moisturising ingredients. This is even more important after the menopause, when the skin gets more fragile and thinner. This hydrating skin care protects the skin from external aggressions (pollution, tobacco, sun, etc.) and maintains the skin's balance by retaining the moisture in its surface. The result: hydrated, toned skin!
- For my normal to mixed skin: your forehead, nose and chin usually secrete too much sebum and have an irregular texture, while your cheeks are matte and uniform... Try a light product that is moisturising but not too nourishing, mattifying but not too rich. Opt for a light anti-wrinkle cream. The result: hydrated, matte, firm skin!
- For my mature skin: we are all different when it comes to signs of ageing, and for some, wrinkles appear earlier and deeper. To remodel and smooth the face, opt for an anti-wrinkle cream that deals not only with forehead wrinkles or lines around the mouth, but also the contours of the face and neck. The result: firmer skin and reduced wrinkles!
- For my dull skin: for greyish, lacklustre, tired skin, opt for skin care that is rich in antioxidants, which fight against the free radicals that cause dull skin. You might want to add an anti-fatigue or highlighter product. The result: luminous, firm skin!
- For my dark spots: these brown marks are the no. 1 signs of too much sun with too little protection, the consequence of which is an imbalance in the production and distribution of melanin in the skin. To combat the appearance of these dark spots, use an anti ageing, anti-wrinkle cream with an SPF, even in winter! The result: clear, protected, healthy skin.