- Panel 2
- Panel 3
- Panel 4
- Panel 5
- Panel 6
Revitalift Hyaluronic Acid Fresh Mix Mask
Intensely hydrate and plump fine lines in just 15 minutes.
A new generation of Tissue Mask where you decide the freshness of the mask. With serum and tissue mask in separate chambers, it preserves freshness until activated by mixing. The serum is enriched with OUR HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF HYALURONIC ACID, and infuses the ALGAE fiber made tissue mask to activate intense hydration and plumping care. Once mixed, it transforms into a transparent jelly mask.
Results after usage:
- In 15 minutes: Skin is intensely hydrated and fine lines plumped.
- After 1 week of usage: Skin looks younger with plumpy radiance.
AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, BETAINE, CITRIC ACID, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SECALE CEREALE SEED EXTRACT / RYE SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, ALGIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM (F.I.L C260822/1)
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
We suggest to use after L’oreal Paris 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum and before moisturiser cream.
- Fold the sachet along the dotted lines on the back side.
- Press the sachet until the seal breaks and releases the serum into the tissue mask compartment.
- Push all the serum through the opening into the tissue chamber, making sure the tissue becomes fully soaked.
- Open sachet and apply mask on the face. Remove after 15 minutes and gently massage the excess into skin.
Our All Time Favourite Products
Discover more tips & tricks
Keep your skin happy
The truth about galangal we sort fact from fiction
Fancy whipping up some 100% natural homemade treatments?