6 effective tips to get rid of eye bags:
- This hyper-sensitive area of the face can easily get dehydrated: choose a cooling gel formula that is not too greasy so that it doesn't get in your eyes. It should plump up wrinkles caused by dehydration under the eyes and get rid of eye bags. Apply every morning with tapping motions and potentially in the evening too with a light draining massage action.
- Opt for an eye contour product with a metal applicator as its cool surface will decongest your skin and its shape will perfectly mould to the eye contour, including the tear trough. Ideal for busy mornings.
- In the evening, take your makeup off with a foaming cleansing gel or the new generation of oils that emulsify with water. As well as eliminating makeup residues and pigments, its slippery texture is gentle on the skin. And there's a bonus: the application movements mean that you will massage and drain under-eye bags.
- Avoid a salty dinner. Salt encourages water retention in the night and the appearance of eye bags in the morning.
- Finally, there's no big secret: more sleep = less fatigue = reduced eye bags.
All our articles about Hair Coloration
Want to learn more about the Hair color? Check out all our articles on the coloration.
Our Best Selling Products