Honey and vitamin C anti-wrinkle mask
- 1 tablespoon of honey (organic if possible)
- juice from 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugarMix up the honey, lemon juice and sugar and gently apply to your face and neck. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.Your skin will feel plumped up from the inside out.
Clarifying honey and turmeric mask
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon of bicarbonate of sodaMix the honey, turmeric and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl until you get a smooth paste. Apply to your face and leave for 10 - 15 minutes.
Remove it using light, circular movements as this will gently exfoliate your skin. Rinse off with lukewarm water. You'll be left with fresh, squeaky clean skin.
Honey and green clay mask for oily skin
- 3 spoonfuls of honey
- 1 spoonful of green clayMix the honey and green clay until you get a smooth paste.
Apply it to your face and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Your skin will be left clean and matt without an open pore in sight!
Honey and olive oil mask for dry skin
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of double cream or natural yoghurtStart by mixing the honey with the double cream.
Once you have a smooth mixture, add the teaspoon of olive oil. Keep mixing until you get a uniform texture. Simply apply this homemade mask to your face and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with clean water. Your skin will be nourished and no longer feel uncomfortable or stretched.
A honey and almond mask for even skin tone
All our articles about Hair Coloration
Want to learn more about the Hair color? Check out all our articles on the coloration.
Our Best Selling Products